Turkey is on the 3rd place of pomgranate producers worldwide. The pomegranate prefers mild winter
climates and summer rain climates so as the Mediterranean. In more rainy areas, this fruit is often
infected by fungi. This may also lead to root fungi. The pomegranate are resistant against cold
temperature up to a maximum of -10 C.
- It effects against hot flushes.
- strengthens the immune system.
- reduces the production of cancer cells especially skin cancer and prostate cancer.
- lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
- shows effects in opening arteries in case of atherosclerosis and protects against heart trouble and blood circulation disorders.
- balances the blood sugar level.
- has a favourable effect on the skin and.
- pomegranate juice is good for the voice